Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

You guys are morons.

Honestly, some people are such morons.
Giving a game a low rating because it's similar to a PS1 game?
You might as well say FF Tactics sucks because its like Shining Force.
Besides, let's think about this:
FFT was made by Square, a company that freaking makes video games.
This game was made by a single person.
Even if it was EXACTLY the same as FFT, it would still be impressive that one person could accomplish that.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this game.
Keep up the good work and don't let the bad reviews get you down.

For your first game, this is pretty amazing!

Excellent job at trying to recreate the feel of FFT for the psone. It's obvious that it's mostly a copy of it (though I've only played the first couple of levels) but you shouldn't be ashamed of that.

PLEASE keep working on an improved version of this, you could be looking at a flash game to be remembered. Improved graphics, better dialogue, hand-drawn characters next to text.... the sky is the limit.

You got my respect - you've played FFT so you know what could be improved. But like I said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on making a full-fledged high-quality game.

lautan responds:

Thanks a lot. Now that i've gotten a lot of feedback I know what I have to improve on. I'm not giving up anytime soon. There will be a KT2 but not for a while because I want to finish my other game ideas. So this is just the beginning. :)

To the guy before me,

Think how difficult this is to code. Especially in flash. So what if it shares the same idea and battle system as Tactics? Who the fuck cares? Believe me, there tons of games out there than "rip-off" the style of the other games; yet, they're still pretty fucking good. In the end, almost everything has been done, and that coming up with something that is even remotely "unique and original" is about as hard as trying to lick you anus.

This game is quite decent and certainly doesn't deserve a score of 2. That's my opinion, anyway.

Awesome.

Really fun game, asides from the glitch where you kill one guy and beat the level. Its still really fun. One of few RPG's I've actually enjoyed.

its ok