For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Good concept, execution could use some work. Fun.

I love Tactics games, and this is pretty fun, but it has some issues.

First and foremost, bugs need to be fixed, such as enemies walking outside the boundaries of the map.
Some suggestions:
1) Items and equipment for characters.
2) Individual points/ XP and levels for characters.
3) Can only unlock jobs for each character, not everyone, as it is now, it makes investing points for abilities into crappy classes (squire) pointless and detrimental.
4) Hot Keys would be great, for example 'W' for wait, etc.

Nice work though, can't wait to see what you do next.

lautan responds:

Thank you. The reason I didn't add individual stats/equip/abilities for all characters is because of how much information it would have taken up. I'll add that stuff next time, or maybe I shouldn't because it'll look like I copied final fantasy tactics. Oh wait.

Get off his back!!

Ok it might be like fft but you are not him. You do not know why he made it or what inspiried him. Mabye he played a diffrent game and thought to himself "man this sucks, i should make my own" ha mabye it was even your game!! So get off his back! It is just a game, you play or it or you dont. Get a life and stop harassing him about this game. It was fun at first but i thought some of the enemys were like really strong and i got bored at lvl 0 lmfaoo.

HA! Not like Final Fantasy Tactics? You lier. HA!

Now don't get me rong your game was good and it did take strategy to play and it was quit fun, so I'm not taking the fact that you stoll it from fft into the rating. Game play aside now, you have got to be kidding me! Not like final fantasy tactics, if you didn't take it from fft the odds are like 1 to 100 you didn't steal it from fft. Ok first of all,

-The Title= Knight Tactics - Final Fantasy Tactics ( Practicly the Same )

- The Jobs= In fft there where jobs and they where 90% the exact same as what you have on your suposed not fft related game.

-The Story line= DUDE the BELVE CLAN in your game, the BEAVEL in fft come on. Also at the start of fft they start in a room exactly the same as your game, your telling me that it just happens to look alike, yea right. I didn't play past the first level becouse you lieing made me have to right a comment, but if i'm right the story line would continue to be the same.

The Game play- exact freaking same! you move on squares of different hights, you attack, you wait and face a surtain way, also the jobs have the exact same abilities of the same job abilities in fft. example squirs through rocks, exact same as fft.

So all in all there is no way that you didn't take the exact same thing from fft! Don't get me rong I'm fine with you bringing a great game to the internet, but if there is one thing I hate, it is a lier, and that sir is you, you should have just said, yea I took it from a old playstion game, enjoy. But instead you have a whole story about how you didn't take it from fft, Ha. Come on dude.

lautan responds:

Tactic-rpg is a genre. All the jobs are different then fft ones. My story line is very basic and it can't really be stolen. Now you say I stole ffts gameplay? Hello ever heard of tactical-rpgs? They all have the same gameplay, so I guess they all ripped off fft.

whatever.

people are idiots saying this is just like FFT, thats because its the same genre, what yall are saying is basically like me going "your playing halo? thats JUST like counterstrike" just becasue thier both FPS, you guys are DUMB AS HELL.

anyways its a solid tatical rpg, and espcially for your first real game, i gotta say it enjoyed playing it. also i wish it was a little faster, it seemed like it took forever just to kill one person. so ya Good Luck on your next game. and just block out the idiots.

found a glitch

it was a very fun and challengeing game but one thing anoyed me very much, on level 12 when i killed their sorcerer the next time it was the dead sorcerers turn i saw the text ''fire 3'' so i figured that the sorcerer did that the dead sorcerer and everything stopped because the sorcerer was dead so it couldent do something but it did and there didnt come another turn... very anooying