Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

It was pretty good.

Could've used less generic graphics, the life bug fix, and more detail in gameplay. It felt like it was too blocky. I'd attack, and then have to wait, and then have to put my character in his position. You should have it so if all you can do is wait, then it'll just wait for you.

Bugs... I couldn't attack some characters and had to wait 'till they'd get back on the map. This is what made me quit the game; I couldn't attack one guy and the game hung. =/

You need to randomize the damage a little. ALWAYS hitting for 10, and ALWAYS hitting for 25 is just not good.

As for FFT whiners, that really is no reason to give the game less of a score. It's only the same in that it's tile combat and they have the same setting. The dialogue and story are fine.

lautan responds:

Well I didn't randomize damage because that would take away from the tactical part of the game. The game would then be based mostly on luck.

it is good and fun but.

as many have said it is a lot like FFT the beggining is almost the same but a lot faster(thank you for the speed begining)and not only that but the abilities are the same(not all but most stone throw, tackle, beserk etc.) but still a good copy if that was what you wanted to go for also very good even if you wernt going for a copy. decent game play fast intro but good detail so a solid 9 shuld do.

ah, the memories... i like it

this game brings back the pleasant memories of Final Fantasy Tactics. i know you said it isn't like it, but i beg to differ... the movement, the first ability of the "squire" class, throw stone, and a few other classes and their abilities are similar as well. and the way combat is, with the better chances of hitting from the side or behind, is similar as well. i also would like to note that i'm saying this as a compliment... i loved that game, and i love this one as well. it's fun. however, i didn't like the fact that you could move through and enemy, and they through you. it's unrealistic, since trying to move through the area occupied by an enemy would be impossible because they would attack you if you tried. i would hope that you fix that... and it's the only reason that you only get 9 out of 10.

not fixed

I luved the game, but the alchemist running off the map glitch is not fixed. im sorry to be mean after you've put all the work into the game but i just wanted you to know that it keeps happening to me.

lautan responds:

On the main menu does it say version 1.3? Give it an hour or so.

Good but,

ive found a little prob with your game

First, after someone dies you cant walk on that space anymore
Second, Kinda repitive but its still fun
Third, not too many choices for cust

but once you overlook these things its a great game so keep on keepin on