Reviews for "Knight Tactics"

Nice FFT clone

Nice work, and well developed. I dont seem to get an advantage from back attacks tough.

To the moronic "cleaning agent" before me, this is a FFT clone, not just a tactics game. If you ever played FFT the first scene is exactly like this games, even the jobs are kinda the same.

it is good and fun but.

as many have said it is a lot like FFT the beggining is almost the same but a lot faster(thank you for the speed begining)and not only that but the abilities are the same(not all but most stone throw, tackle, beserk etc.) but still a good copy if that was what you wanted to go for also very good even if you wernt going for a copy. decent game play fast intro but good detail so a solid 9 shuld do.

For your first game, this is pretty amazing!

Excellent job at trying to recreate the feel of FFT for the psone. It's obvious that it's mostly a copy of it (though I've only played the first couple of levels) but you shouldn't be ashamed of that.

PLEASE keep working on an improved version of this, you could be looking at a flash game to be remembered. Improved graphics, better dialogue, hand-drawn characters next to text.... the sky is the limit.

You got my respect - you've played FFT so you know what could be improved. But like I said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not give up on making a full-fledged high-quality game.

lautan responds:

Thanks a lot. Now that i've gotten a lot of feedback I know what I have to improve on. I'm not giving up anytime soon. There will be a KT2 but not for a while because I want to finish my other game ideas. So this is just the beginning. :)

ah, the memories... i like it

this game brings back the pleasant memories of Final Fantasy Tactics. i know you said it isn't like it, but i beg to differ... the movement, the first ability of the "squire" class, throw stone, and a few other classes and their abilities are similar as well. and the way combat is, with the better chances of hitting from the side or behind, is similar as well. i also would like to note that i'm saying this as a compliment... i loved that game, and i love this one as well. it's fun. however, i didn't like the fact that you could move through and enemy, and they through you. it's unrealistic, since trying to move through the area occupied by an enemy would be impossible because they would attack you if you tried. i would hope that you fix that... and it's the only reason that you only get 9 out of 10.

Good but,

ive found a little prob with your game

First, after someone dies you cant walk on that space anymore
Second, Kinda repitive but its still fun
Third, not too many choices for cust

but once you overlook these things its a great game so keep on keepin on