Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

First of all, I love this song :) It also fits perfectly into Bullet Heaven. I imagine a girl running after a falling star, grabbing onto it, and then flying through space on it (much like Kirby does haha :) When things start slowing down at about 2:50, I imagine the girl drifting into a peaceful sleep. Once the song ends and you are left with alone with the silence, you can see the girl sound asleep in her bed. A distant shooting star shoots outside her window. The idea is for you to be unsure of if the flight through space was real, or just a dream :) I like to how if you listen carefully, you can hear parts of BEAD incorporated into the song, and if you listen REALLY carefully, you can actually hear some sort of vocal "thing" in the background during the violin parts (like at 0:38). Great job!! :D

Great Music!!

I really like this loop, just beautiful. I just found your music and I LOVE it!

My favorite, hands down

And that's in sme serious competition around here. Really, how do you do it? Something this good should almost be illegal - not that it'd stop me from listening to it, of course.

Epic

I looooove this song *-*, my favorite XD

AWESOME

I don't know where else to go to get music as good as this