Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

Amazing track, so high, I want to dance !

Among the Tracks for 'Bullet Heaven', this one most strongly sticks in Memory; it has a certain Infectiousness that makes it very effective as a Background, and I imagine it could be used to produce a very good standalone Arrangement (but that is not to say it is not enjoyable on its own). I found it very fitting for the general Atmosphere of the Game, which is generally bright and cheery, but sometimes surprisingly challenging.

I found this while I was playing "Bullet Heaven" on Kongregate. This was my favorite song. Time to go look for "Light of Darkness."

@25352

its okay to not have a meaning for this song, i'm sure all of listening to this song will interpret different meaning to this song, i'm pretty sure Phyrnna has found the meaning of this song in her own way. Sometimes you get a meaning from a song but a picture like me, i picture a little boy chasing a star and the star symbolizes something, but i didn't figure out that yet.

Also I find so emotional, powerful and inspiring, its not like some moitvational workout song, but it still moves me to do something epic. i like how she incorperates piano and the strings, you also can't forget those symbols.

I'm speechless. Umm... dunno what to say. It's pure epicness. Hitting the loop button.... It's been like twenty times or something... can't stop...