For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

awesome

wow your music is really great i must know is there a place where you put the sheet music for THIS MUSIC and EPIC BATTLE FANTASY III music WINGS if theres any sheet music you put this on oh yeah can you do it for piano sheet music cuz i play piano hopefully you can do this favor i really want to pplay your songs on piano. Also halcy how do you compose such great music really i must know. oh well hope you can make some piano sheet music for THIS song and WINGS from EPIC BATTLE FANTASY III. I would be very happy if you did the piano sheet music favor for me. Thank you world for having great composers of music like her thank you world!!!!

Wow

I don't know what to say, I just love it!!! I love it!!!! :D

nice song

BEST SONG EVER MAN

amazing

this is by far my favorite song on newgrounds great work!

0o----< halleiluya!

song so good it's divine!