Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

This loop excites.

I thought this song made fending off a kitty invasion seem more complex and more vital than it should be. It's a masterpiece of a track that I wasn't expecting to hear while playing a flash game, which also wasn't as simple as I thought!

Hehehe...

From all your songs, this may be my fav of all so far, still.. I'm still wondering how you will amaze us.

This song always put me in the mood for a quick draw, and thanks to this song, I already have made 2 characters that I'm starting, so I thank you.

Anyway, great song, and in a personal opinion, this sounds to me very... Very nostalgic.

~Saludos~

Makes me wanna quest.

This by far my favorite song from Bullet Heaven, I would play the levels just to hear this on repeat. Absolute love. This song makes me wanna go out and have an epic journey to ends unknown....

Remove the drums

I think it would sound a lot better if you removed the drums that are through the whole tack, its massive already and those drums ruin it a little imo. Consider it, and then reupload it please. ;D

I'm a big fan of your music

I like all the music you do and I hope you continue making more music
btw: bryce have you listened the 3 min ? or just 5 secs?