Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

Beautiful

I am honestly not versed in music, or music composition, but I honestly adore your work. Of all the songs for Bullet Heaven, this is my absolute favourite.
I feel it fitting for a boss battle.
Keep up the amazing work!
I will come back looking for more beautiful pieces of music!

moep

this pianosong is awesome :) it has an epicsoundtrack I think

Very Touhou-esque

Which, in context, fits perfectly, as the game itself is inspired a lot by Touhou.

Fantastic!

It was incredible! I could listen to this all day. It really sends my imagination on a journey that I'd hate to end!

Half of every game...

...is the soundtrack, and thanks to you, Matt's are always good... and since he's great at making the other half, the gameplay, your collaborations always turn out amazing. I hope you continue to succeed like this!