Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

When I listen ...

When I listen to your music I feel very calm, sometimes sad, or I'm bouncing off the walls with the beat. My mom wondered why I admired you and make music like you. I played almost all of your songs, and her jaw dropped. XD

An impressive song.

The pure fantasy theme works quite well for you. This song is a lot like The Trek in its general mood, but while The Trek gives a feeling of just starting an epic journey, this one feels more like the hero is picking himself up off the ground after getting his first real battle scars. Now the hero has more of a measure of both himself and what's up ahead of him, and he continues with skill to match his bravery.

Also, as you intended, this song plays extremely well on continuous loop, perhaps because of the different shades of similar emotions it represents. It is both powerful and peaceful at the same time.

At the time of my submitting this review, the average review score is still a perfect 10. In my opinion, this song deserves nothing less.

Extremely well done!

This one a was a good one. Quick beats, flowing melody, and other things in there really makes this stand out. Your music goes very well with Matt's games(if he's paying you he should pay you more, if he isn't, make him pay you). It's hard to imagine that songs from you could improve, but in a way, they have and they haven't, but mostly, forget about the "they haven't". I found myself listening to this over and over

very good!

i realy like this one and to be perfectly honest it also goes very well with matts game! o and i have a question i noticed that you have some very old songs which i realy like but you never finished whats the possibility of you finishing them? just thought i would ask =)

Extremely well done!

I can't help but listen to this audio. It loops extremely well and has a very nice blend of piano, strings and drums. I hope you continue to excel!