Reviews for "Following Your Star ~P~"

Kept on failing.....

failing in the game that is! i was more concentrated on listening to the song than at the game that a died a lot at first. lol. loved all the musics! XD

Wow....

This creates a sense of calm.... a sense of peace..... and it brings tears to my eyes.

Woo ^_^

Well I asked and you delivered :D This be as awesome as I thought it would be ^_^

hmm

nicely done it hums my ear ^_^

the feeling

Your music creates a feeling of energy flowing through the air. It's not just me from other comments I've read, they feel the same thing. The feeling of inspiration, hope, and purity are made manifest in several of your songs. I actually used several of your songs for a school project. The general reaction was "Holy shit that was amazing"
I simply can't get over the feeling of power in your songs. You know how to bring music to life.