Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

it was okay

to easy and some of the powerups did nothing and not enough powerups.

Decent, but gets boring after a while....

Good game ideas, but not enough control.
Not enough powerups either.

This game is not Raiden

Everyone needs to stop comparing this game to it and look at it as it's own game. If everyone made games to be like Raiden, then it would get pretty boring :-P

Anyways, imo, the graphics were excellent. To me, the main problem was the pace of the game. It felt extremely slow. Increase the pace of the game, and players would get more excited.

Other than that, it's not a bad game.

nice one

that was a pretty nice game. it was a little easy overall and somewhat repetitive after awhile, but it was a lot of fun to play, good graphics and gameplay and your efforts made this one all the more enjoyable to play.

Good

Similar to B29 Assault, but not as fast-paced (it is still fun though). I like the simplicity of the controls and the auto shoot function. And the weapon upgrades were quite cool. The graphics were nice and the animation was very smooth. I felt that Zorro's ship moved too slowly, and it was very difficult to dodge incoming fire in the later stages. If the speed of the game was increased then it would be more fun and we would play for longer.