For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

A good overall game.

Good gameplay, fun and addictive, good concept, and not bad graphics, good job look forward to more games from you.

Extremely good looking game...

...but I couldn't play all the way through it. After the first level the gun upgrades stop upgrading. I'm assuming that's as far as you can upgrade the guns.

If there were more upgrades I would have played until the end, but I got bored on level 2 and quit.

overall pretty good

it would have been better if you weren't as large the wings get in the way and the auto fire was slow until you got upgrades but really fun overall

It was alright...

It was a decent game, nothing original though. I would play it again, but only if I was bored. Nothing addictive or that entertaining. I can't wait for the next one.

Okay

I t was kind of fun, i liked the graphics and the music was good too, but I stopped at level 3 because it was a little boring. It should be faster.