Reviews for "Captain Zorro"

Very amusing

Excellent , my first space shooting game in a while now but its worth the half an hour I spent , would be nice if one can continue from the level he reached when the lives are over , it would be nice

Fun from start to finish

No complaints about this one. The graphics were very stylish and modern-looking. In this game you automatically fire your main cannon and your shots hit both air and ground targets, which simplifies the gameplay and takes out the button mashing factor: great idea. I also thought the bosses were well-done: I liked the different spreads of fire they created you had to dodge. The game was long enough to be challenging without getting repetitive.

I noticed the game slows down when there are a lot of projectiles, but it didn't hurt gameplay. It let me slow down and concentrate on dodging; it might even have been intentional. In fact I had a crazy idea: you could integrate this into the storyline. Put in some freaky features like manipulating time (bullettime) and space (compressing your ship to make a smaller profile, or maybe just rolling to do that). It would also be cool if you had allies help you, dropping you powerups, or being a wingman, or if the guys you pick up had some benefit besides points, or anything really. Maybe add a little plot with each level, and this game could go from great to greater :D.

P.S. Please add a pause button.

good concept, just too dry and repetitive

it was fun for the first level. . .or two, but it's all the same and their is no level of difficulty to this highly repetitive shooter

decent

a very decent game, you should be able to shoot at will though

Great game

Graphics were good sound was good controls were good. My only problem was the game was a bit slow, and the bosses were easy because you could just hide in the corners. Some more variety in the weapons would have been nice as well.