Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

to the guy below me.

now THAT is a long review:D

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

A long review for a long song. :)

Different

It's like exploring the unexpected, a million images are popping in my head now O_O. And its long! =)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I didn't mean for it to be 8 minutes. When I played it I completely lost track of time. I love the fact that it is so long though.

Surreal...

"If" it is possible to put such artistry and emotion into a single span of eight minutes you have, and "if" it is possible to put it into a single word from the english language I would have to go with surreal. I listen to a good bit of ambient and similar music styles especially when I find my higher state of mind.

My imagery for/during this song was laying on a hill and looking out over a giant expanse that slowly turned from nothingness to deep blue ocean. As I was traveling slowly painlessly, numb even, the ocean turned into space. I could go on, and I could give interpretations.

Just know this is an amazing piece of art that needs more than NG recognition.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I really do appreciate your thoughtful review. Most people just kind of leave a "comment" saying "its good" or "its bad". Reviews like this I really do enjoy reading and these reviews are what push me on to make more music. I have received some amazing reviews for this song, most of them are earlier on, and they are all fantastic. I am very glad that people can understand the "art" behind this... thank you it really does warm my heart :)

Journey was worth it

I Stumbled upon this song when it was front paged on NG. I left it on as I was surfing around and it became background noise to eventually grabbing my whole attention. I was hooked from then on. I kept it on loop and lied on my back in my bed and just listened, nothing specific nor vivid came to my mind and I listened but I just keep listening anyway. Even now as I am listening and attempting to write a review I just am stuck with a mix of emotions.

I later came back to find this song and listen some more now that it's night and I could listen without any lights on. Yet to my dismay it was no longer front paged.

I remember it had the word breath in the title but thats all I could remember, but I went through the audio pages and attempted alphabetically before I found that to be a huge hassle. I then saw I could just do a broad search by title, so there I typed breath and hit enter. a minute or two later I once again was reunited with this song, and decided to write this review just so it would be saved in my profile since I can't find a favorite button. But none the less though I write this for somewhat selfish means, I assure you this song is as amazing as everyone else says so, and I very much look forward to learning how to use NG so I can keep better track of your work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I appreciate your review a lot. It isn't selfish at all, In fact it shows me how much you are dedicated to this and really warms my heart up. In fact, I am going to go finish my next ambient song right now!

The beginning sounds like the original play station opening, nevertheless a great unsettling song, 5 stars