Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

Very nice.

I listened through it and just let my mind wander. I imagined myself standing in the middle of a vast, open space, both above and below me (My feet planted firmly on some invisible ground). Stars and galaxies densely packed in the vast outreaches of this space, slowly twisting and spinning around me. Some slow, others more quickly. The light from these stars was reflected off of what I suppose looked like gas clouds, giant gas clouds, forming bright hues of pink, blue, yellow, orange, and violet. It was relaxing, but very lonely.

Terrific work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Wondering in the lonely, yet beautiful depths of space while staring into the eyes of multi-colored gas clouds all around you while being accompanied by the dead stars of the universe. Nice one.

Great!

Wow, I'm...I'm levitating !

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

YES. This is something I have always wanted to experiment on... levitation meditation. People meditate in different ways. For some, they can actually feel like they are hovering off of the ground. It is a hard thing to achieve, so if listening to this made you do that great!

Spacy

In the beginning this really reminds me of some space movie where the ships are moving in silent while ambient music plays in the background, if you have ever seen the beginning of alien, it's sort of like that.

10/10 for an ambient song.
5/5
faved.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Alien is one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't remember exactly what music was being played during the intro, but I could see how this music could be played outside of an eery space ship as the viewer watches it pass by slowly. There might be something horrible happening in the ship, as all the lights vanish on board... but outside it simply makes things more peaceful and lonely.

GOOD :2 SOOTHING

it was good & soothing .seemed like the music which is played for yoga

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yoga is more along the lines of actual nature recordings with a light pad in the background, but yeah I could see people doing yoga to this since it requires a certain meditation sense. BTW why did you rate 6 lol :P

:'-(

hmm, it's kinda dark and sad :(

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I played this while depressed, so I wouldnt be surprised if some people got certain sad feelings from this song. Sorry, it is a really deep song so there might be some emotional problems. Thanks for liking the deepness of it though. :)