Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

A whole new story

I either feel like I'm traveling through the never ending emptiness of space, watching stars, planets, and space clouds pass me by, or I'm swimming deep through the dark yet colorful depths of the ocean, with corals and small groups of sea animals moving beneath me as I continue. This definitely has an eerie feeling to it, but one that just causes you to let go of all your pains and stresses in life and makes you enter a whole new world of cool, relaxed exploration and solitude.

This song is absolutely fantastic for meditation or ease of stress in the day, but I have to say its not some catchy tune that one would listen too over and over again for the beat or their personal liking. And yet, it is that which makes this song worth treasuring and listening to for special and personal occasions. I find it really digs deep into my emotions and lets me freely think up these calm and soothing fantasies, which is why I have so enjoyed this song and choose to highly rate it. Keep up the great work!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks a lot! In a earlier review, I stated that the purpose of this song was exactly what you described. It lets you release all of your worries and thoughts to freely meditate and imagine. You are right, it isnt the type of music that most people would listen to over and over again, although this is what makes ambient so special. Thanks for reviewing.

Giving it a 10

Personally, this isn't my favorite type of music and I rarely listen to it. But just because I don't like a type of music doesn't mean that it is bad. I think that this song is pretty good for what it is. I do think that some of the people down below who said that it was terrible just because they don't like a type of music should review their response. I hate to say it, but they are being assholes about it.
Anyways, good song. It was put together rather nicely.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well, still be honest in your review, just dont be a total asshat and act like everyone should think the song is horrible. My main rule is that if I do not like that type of music, I usually don't review it because I can not really give a critical review. Basically you are reviewing with a fully technical review, so that's fine as well. Sorry it isn't your type of music.

:D!

Wow.. I just love this song. If we could hear the sound of the Earth (sound doesn't exist in space D:), this would probably be it's song. It also could be what the sound of good energy is like..

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Sound of earth from space... AWESOME! And yes, energy.

Very good!

I did as you described and headphoned myself and turned down the lights. Initially it made me think of a crystal cave in the middle of the oceanic abyss (probably due to the resonant, slightly high-pitched sounds you employed) filled with strange life. Towards the middle it switched to a completely deserted and desertified planet in some far-away galaxy. Then at the end it started getting slightly eerie and I thought of some poor comatose soul in a hospital room, unable to wake up.

3 distinct scenarios in one musical piece! Very good man.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Awesome! You thought about the way the emotions changed. Instead of thinking about one specific atmosphere you thought of three, cool.

Amazing

This puts the vision of a lone man, walking down an empty street, as time around him slows to a halt, and an apocalyptic event was set in motion a split second before

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

So its 8 minutes in a second? Thats a cool way of putting it.