Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

Spacy

In the beginning this really reminds me of some space movie where the ships are moving in silent while ambient music plays in the background, if you have ever seen the beginning of alien, it's sort of like that.

10/10 for an ambient song.
5/5
faved.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Alien is one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't remember exactly what music was being played during the intro, but I could see how this music could be played outside of an eery space ship as the viewer watches it pass by slowly. There might be something horrible happening in the ship, as all the lights vanish on board... but outside it simply makes things more peaceful and lonely.

Very nice.

I listened through it and just let my mind wander. I imagined myself standing in the middle of a vast, open space, both above and below me (My feet planted firmly on some invisible ground). Stars and galaxies densely packed in the vast outreaches of this space, slowly twisting and spinning around me. Some slow, others more quickly. The light from these stars was reflected off of what I suppose looked like gas clouds, giant gas clouds, forming bright hues of pink, blue, yellow, orange, and violet. It was relaxing, but very lonely.

Terrific work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Wondering in the lonely, yet beautiful depths of space while staring into the eyes of multi-colored gas clouds all around you while being accompanied by the dead stars of the universe. Nice one.

mmmm.... so relaxing^^

nice song to just lay down, put on loop, and meditate or relax to.
very awesome and hope to hear more from ya.

Simple as that! :)

I am hoping to make more... and hopefully create a CD. *shhh*

@drotaku...

the fav button is in the file info tab left from the music player.
-----
For me it's a new kind of music I'm listening...Guess it's stuck in my mind..

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Ambient Drone is a genre that not many listen to, but once discovered can really be a nice experience. :)

wow..... this made me peaceful.

As i'm listening to this I feel that I'm at peace with the world I'm just want everything to be right not with all this hatred and stuff, and I can feel all that melt away as I'm just floating here and I can feel all the hurt and resentment I've had in my life ease with this song. Thank you so much.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Im really glad you can feel that :D