Reviews for "Breathe With Me"

cool man!

nice mellow vibe- this would compliment an animation awesomely

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I hope it will go to one some day. :)

It's beautiful... and haunting.

Newgrounds really needs more good ambient tracks like this. This is a prime example. It's amazing... like looking down at the world from the top of a mountain.

This isn't really a critisism, but I would've called the track "Cloud 9". It's not that I don't like "Breathe with me" because, in fact, the name fits great with track. I just personally think Cloud 9 seems slightly more fitting. :) Just an opinion, is all!

I thoroughly enjoyed this and would be delusional not to fave. So... faved!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I actually have been constantly bothered by the track name lol, because most would interpret the word "me" as... well me, the creator. That seems a bit weird lol. Cloud 9 is a band isn't it? I better decide weither to change the name or not soon before the system locks me out of editing this track. :P

:'-(

hmm, it's kinda dark and sad :(

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I played this while depressed, so I wouldnt be surprised if some people got certain sad feelings from this song. Sorry, it is a really deep song so there might be some emotional problems. Thanks for liking the deepness of it though. :)

You seem like a good guy!

I read your interview and you seem like a pretty cool guy! And this song sounds like it can be the music of a zone in World of Warcraft, seriously its great!

Lol, thanks man! :P

Just heard this on Radiogrounds shoutcast, excellent. Thought I'd come here and mention that. Very chillout.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks for letting me know! I am rarely on this site anymore... but I will certainly check it out.