Reviews for "BoMSearch"

loved it but...

It needs a pause button

Nice, could use a few touches

Like the other reviews I've read, I think it could use a mute button and a way to select to whole word instead of just a single letter. Other than that, a fairly solid word search. I like the Guest levels and the custom options, even though I haven't actually checked them out.

Very fun minus a few things.

1.) Mute button for sounds as nice as they were I wanted to play and do something else involving sounds and it got a bit in the way.

2.) like others have said, not being able to like click one letter and drag for the rest of the word or something got very old pretty quickly. It didn't ruin the game for me but made it much less likely I'll play for very long.

3.) I did still enjoy the game overall but those two things bring it down.

Good time saver

I played this a lot while getting my son to sleep, its more fun than solitaire ha ha!

just small touches.

i liked the game; however i found myself constantly clicking each letter which became time consuming; maybe you could add in a short cut, something like clicking the first letter + hold shift + click on the last letter of that word.
I think it also needs a mute button as i want to be able to listen to my itunes without having game music over the top. however; i did enjoy it it's a good game :)