Reviews for "BoMSearch"

I liked this a lot

I liked this game very much. It was easy to do, challenging in its own way, the music was relaxing and very suited to the nature of the game. Overall, an excellent game submission.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks for the kind review.

Loved it!!!

OMG! THIS IS AWSOME!!!! MAKE MORE!!!! PLZZZZZZ!!! IM AN ADDICT! INSTEAD OF SLEEPIN IN DA COMPANY BATHROOM NOWADAYS I PLAY DIS GAME!!!..FO SHIZZLE MA HIZZLE!!! ^^

Heehee...

I love these games. They are my entertainment and I play them all the time. Loved it!!!

Great Game

the only thing that would make the game better would be maybe a change in music or a mute button but other then that i love this game

Thiis game is made to relax to.

This game is excellent on so many levels.

The music invokes almost a zen like atmosphere. The puzzles are wide in variety, with interesting words to search for.

The amount of puzzles keeps you coming back for more,, along with unlocks.

Guest puzzles and an editor? I've always had a soft spot for game editing modes.

The fact that this is just a simple word search is probably the most amazing aspect.

Kudos to you, author. You have done an amazing thing by providing an entertaining game that can be accessed at any time to get away from the hectic style of many games I've played, both flash and console. When I'm not in the mood to race, fight, or stratagize on the fly, I can come her4e and relax, all the while flexing my pattern-recognizing skills.