Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

Top class!

Absolutely awesome. And it's true, too. I've had it happen once myself. I just used the excuse that I always kept one on me for safe-keeping and she bought it, but she had been ready to go into full-bitch mode on a moment's notice. XD AWESOME voice acting, I can't get over the voice acting skill here. Graphics were good, not the best, but stylish enough, and of course, it was hilarious as hell. XD

Cal Ripken Aint got nothin on this guy

Funny stuff, I've known girls like that. Cal ripken aint got nothin on me that was great

hahah, e-mail

yeah, that e-mail joke is quality

Haha

That was brilliant :) Although, a man should always no matter what have a condom on him at all times. I'd be freaked out if he DIDN'T bring one.

haha

It's funny because it's true...