Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

Ha ha ha that was great

That was quite funny actually. Giving you a 5

Pretty darn good

Very good graphics. Although I think this should be bumped up to Mature, because this is a bit more than 'Mild Adult Themes'.

DONT bring a condom?

I liked this movie, it was kind of humorous too. The only thing I was disapointed in was the condom thing, to clarify, only an idiot wouldn't bring a condom when first having sex. She was probably so mad because she had an std ;P

Lovely.

That was a fine movie. I really like your style and the plot. It is presented professionally. Great work!
I especially liked the date's voice...dragging... It makes me want to pull her words from her mouth.