Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

Nice

I think thats happened to everyone at least once...but 86 times?

Very funny, very smooth. Nice work

Ture Ture

So ture

humor = zero

humor = zero, cause the story was sooo predictable - i saw it coming miles before it ends and its so lame, sorry.

this story is probably written by and for men who never had a date or ONS in their life.

Joke 4 nerds - wasting of talent here.

The Honest Truth!

HA! This was a great video. Nice twist on the end, that's how it would've really happened, haha!
Good graphics, good sound, you're missing a play button in the beginning, I'm guessing on accident it was deleted.
Other than that, great job!
Keep up the good work.

Hum!!!

ok... PLAY BUTTON! the movie didn't load in the beginning so it was like watching an unbuffred movie on Youtube... fix a preloader and a play button and it'll be good!