Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

That was good... and true, sadly enough.

That, in my opinion, was a really good flash. It would seem that you put in a decent amount of time into it, and that deserves some kind of acknowledgement. It was quite comical, and didn’t lose any humor at any point through the flash. The animation was also good, like the fact that the lip movement wasn’t faulty at all. The adult humor was also good, not too raunchy but still immature enough to be funny. Not that there is any thing wrong with that. All in all, it was a good ‘toon and it rightly deserves a 10/10.

Good job and keep up the good work!
-Mi Chota

Ain't it the truth??

That was funny!! What makes it funny is the fact that it's so true! If we would of went without a jimmy, would it of been wrong?? lol.... think 3 steps ahead!

All in all, it was very entertaining. Hope to see more

hahaha

this made me laugh, man!

ok

This one was interesting at first, but a little predictable. Still, that is very much a conversation I have with my friends.

Silly rabbit..

Should have bought a Pronto Condom...