Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

Great job

Great job, the sound quality and animation was smooth. The story was incredibly funny, because the situation was incredibly true. Good stuff. Two thumbs up.

oh snap!

That was awesome! Very well thought of. Who knew that bringing a condom on a first date would be such a problem? I'd hate to have such a thing happen to me... the graphics were drawn and animated well. It looked and sounded very professional. You did an excellent job on this!

hmmmm....

How come the women sounds like a man. And her screach is terrible
MY EARS.

I like it though pretty funny.

Awesome.

Absolutely awesome - great style, lovely animation, and amazing voice acting - I only wish all submissions had voice acting of this calibre. Keep up the good work! I hope there are many more where this came from.

great

It was great. so simple yet so funny and perfect, I agree with the last review, this could very easily be a tv short. well done