Reviews for "Bring a Condom on a Date?"

....HAHAHAHA º_º...

Holy friciking turd!!!!!
THis fucking story is universal mate!!!!!!! been there... well just once... and she found the wrapper on my jacket's pocket... but the end was the same!!!!!ahhahaahahahahahahah ... besides it.. great animation, really dilbert like style... really great animation mate... congratz!!! hehee

cool style simple work

The story is very funny and got sonething inside.It made me laugh. Style is simple and enough to understand whats going on. Sounds are great voices and effects are awesome. Great job mate!

Eh...

it was alrite except that it was kind of retarded at the end. The guy should have just said sumthin' to save him, like " I carry this around everywhere". At least that's what i would have said.. :)

Really funny.

Lol. Pretty funny. I'd like to see Cal Ripkin top THAT!

oh man, he got screwed. no pun intended.

I feel really bad for him now. He might want to go get a hooker now. Either way, funny cartoon, why do women do that to us? why are we as men so stupid? many questions i have that no one knows the answer to.