Reviews for "-YRX-MindChambersMadness"

Mmmm.

Love the chords & strings. Stuttertastic.

Thanks buddy. Just doing my thing you know :P

Good volume

This was a really fun thing to listen to because you really did try to take off on MindChamber's best stuff. It even manages to be great in its own, as after awhile it was hard for me to recognize it as a style of his. I do not like it hot it seems to wait so long to start up again. I can easily decipher the tone of this given what it was made for. The best part was in the beginning where the sound seemed to invert itself. The tone seemed to be more ambitious than eerie as many Madness songs are.

YouriX responds:

Yo thanks for the review. Did all i could do. Also a thats avery nice review by the way :)

not bad kid

not bad at all...

YouriX responds:

Thanks, just doing what i do best.... And i what i do is pretty epic....

the beat at 40 seconds in...

really starts to sell the song, you did very well in making this song but you need to work on the transitionary music at 1:23 but over all this is great.

YouriX responds:

Is cool man i'll make sure to pay attention to that ;)

It was good

In the beginning, it was really relaxed. i liked it. but once it hit 14 seconds into the music and the instruments or whatever started playing minors, it didn't feel right.

for me, the introductions of the minors and (especially) the combination of the 'rap-like' theme (you can really hear it at 01:09) kinda killed the relaxation. It ruined the mood.

If you had kept the mood consistent from beginning to end (that relaxing feeling at the beginning) i would have given you a full score. But i suppose you were focusing on the fusion of the 'relaxing' and 'rap-like' bits.

But this is just me. plus, i still gave you the 8/10 stars for doing well in creating this music.

Well, anyway, good job.

YouriX responds:

Yeah the relax intro was done on purpose. You see this song was ment for a animation. Where Heaven falls into chaos.
Also Rap like? LOL! Its DrumStep. Still thanks for the review ;)