Reviews for "-YRX-MindChambersMadness"

love this song

hey you guys are good with the music and the game designing you should make this on consle i would so buy it :3

YouriX responds:

lol maybe in the future :P

well

I'm happy when I see the numbers rise on the rating, but unfortunately I didn't do you much justice.

YouriX responds:

Nahh dont worry you did all you can ;)

sweet deal yo

Nice,listened to this an thought "what about his other stuff?" Needless to say my library has a good deal more quality songs lining its shelves. Thanks for all your hard work man,much obliged. *bows*

YouriX responds:

Your welcome! Good see that my hard work payed off well :)

I though it was pretty good but it sounds more like drumb and bass

YouriX responds:

Drum and bass is 160bpm -180bpm. This song is 155bpm if i can remember from the top of my head. It might sound like dnb because i took some creative librety on the drum pattren. ;)

I am getting the hang of this sick beat dude! :D