Reviews for "-YRX-MindChambersMadness"

I am getting the hang of this sick beat dude! :D

Good volume

This was a really fun thing to listen to because you really did try to take off on MindChamber's best stuff. It even manages to be great in its own, as after awhile it was hard for me to recognize it as a style of his. I do not like it hot it seems to wait so long to start up again. I can easily decipher the tone of this given what it was made for. The best part was in the beginning where the sound seemed to invert itself. The tone seemed to be more ambitious than eerie as many Madness songs are.

YouriX responds:

Yo thanks for the review. Did all i could do. Also a thats avery nice review by the way :)

Thats a awesome safe zone music

best for when youre safe or a boss battle

YouriX responds:

Yeah lol your always safe with me :P

2018 here, still great song <3.
The "Angelic" tone is perfect

YouriX responds:

Yes after so long and peeps still love it! Thanks for the respond!

i think mind chamber love this song like all of us because use this song for a game :D