Reviews for "Icon tutorial"

Cool Nice job.

Very simple but informative.

Myst responds:

Yep, just as your review. Thanks anyway ;)

ahh this stupid bug!

i gave this a nine because i cant even do anything

Myst responds:

Well, if you PM me with a little more developpement, I might help you fix that bug ...

how to...

how to do an animated avatar ?
i did a little animation on Flash, but what i do now ?

good turorial

Myst responds:

You basically have to make an animating .gif out of the material you got from the flash. Since I've never seen this as an icon, I'm not completely sure it would work, but I don't really see why it wouldn't. Here's a tutorial for making those : http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutorials/
web_graphics/article.php/3479881

nice, but

when I tried to upload an image(yes it was 48x48 and yes it was a GIF) it said No gifs with tranceparent background.... how can I fix this?
Note: I use paint and to resize it you strech and squew it for all you noobs

Myst responds:

Well, for a start, it's 46x46 instead of 48x48. Now for this transparency stuff, I think what it means is pretty self explanory, but if you don't know what it means, you probably don't know how to use transparency in backgrounds neither. What is really odd though, is that Paint doesn't make any transparency at all ... so I'm pretty much clueless about this one ...

Thanks to this tutorial I've made 131 icons so far

Dude, thank you so much for making this simple but helpful tutorial. I don't care if it has bad graphics or if it hasn't animation, this tutorial was helpful and it still gets my 5.
A music would have made it better but there's no point at all for arguing for a flash that was made 2 years ago :P
Conclusion: Thanks for the tutorial.
9/10
5/5

Voting details:
Voting power: 6.63
Voter number: 620
Voted 5: 2.96 / 5.00 (+ 0.0035)

Note: By the way, I watched this tutorial before. I'm just leaving you my thoughts :P

***Pigeonmaster88

Myst responds:

Thanks for the review, it's very nice. You pretty much got the point of my flash, I wanted to make something simple and quick. However I can't deny it's a pretty simple one. I just didn't have the time to make much more out of it.

Thanks anyway, keep up the good work :)