Reviews for "Icon tutorial"

Thank You!

Thank you very much for making this. I have been there helping to make many icons and I'm going to tell you, that your not alone. On the half of myself and the rest of da' grounds I really appreciate you taking your time out to both create icons and putting this together. Ima go anc help finish making more.

Myst responds:

Hey thanks a lot, it's very nice ! Just keep up the good work :)

Nice...

The graphics lacked, but it made up in a great tutorial. Short, sweet, and to the point. Very perfect.

Myst responds:

Yeah, I feel a little cheap about the lack of graphic developpement, but I didn't have much free time when I made it and I kinda had the impression nobody was really willing to do it. So I made it as accurate as possible and picked a very casual visual style. I'm glad it fulfills its purpose though :)

Thanks for the review ;)

this is really great!

this is really great and helpful, i really like it.

Myst responds:

Thanks for the review and the good words. It's pretty nice of you.

awesome

flash

Extremely Useful

I've seen tutorials on NG's that are just total bs, they're confusing and just not helpful at all. This one the other hand was very accurate and useful. I was a little confused by the instructions. I thought the screen shots were stored somewhere like in a folder somewhere with other pictures. I didn't know the screen shot is only stored temporarily and only can be seen when paste it somewhere. Other than that. this is a very great tutorial. I was FINALLY able to post a gif for my icon on NG's. Thank you very much for doing this tutorial Myst.