Reviews for "Icon tutorial"

very great idea

if I was u i wud just use paint and save it as a gif if u need a tutorial on howto use paint?

i cant help you ive lways used paint since 98 im just good at it

Myst responds:

Well, thanks for the advice, but I've done my load of paint as well ! It's just a little easier to resize it with Photoshop, as paint usually screws the bits a little when you try to do so. I might not be as good as you with it though.

However, if you feel like helping, you can make a Paint tutorial for all the users who can't get their hands on photoshop.

good one

im not too sure if i've ever seen any other tutorials based on icons before, so it was quite original for a tutorial... and abouve all else, it was very informative. if anybody has problems with icons... then this tutorial is for you.

Myst responds:

I doubt there is any other tutorial about it, Wade would've noticed it before. Thanks for the review, I appreciate it :)

reply to fireman3521:

you do file>export> export movie and select animated gif, but newgrounds dosen't let you upload animated gifs anymore.

Myst responds:

Well, thanks for answering the previous review's question.

This is underaged

Once again ANOTHER flash has nudity but is underaged. I saw two other flashes that were "appropiate for all ages" and they had nudity! 'Cause in this flash it says it's "appropiate for all ages" but it isn't. In the icon part of the tutorial it has one of the icons with a female devil with boobs. So ya get me?

Myst responds:

Yeah I know, I'm just so hardcore I decided not to mention it duh. Nah, seriously, good discovery ;)

help... i'm confused!

i don't have an apple button! how do i make screen shots with a DELL? plz reply

Myst responds:

Well, you have to undestand first that MAC and PCs are the two main schools in term of computer. There are other ones as Linux, but I've never heard of them making computer material and accessories. SO, it means your physical computer (you know, box, keyboard and such) has to be either PC or MAC. Dell is a brand ... that goes with PC or MAC. Since you don't have any Apple key, it means you probably have a PC and in this case, all you have to do is find the Print Screen button.