Reviews for "Icon tutorial"

This works!

thank you! This one really works and now iknow how to make icons!!!

Myst responds:

My pleasure ! I made this to help people with icons, if it does help, then I'm pretty satisfied :)

Thanks for the review.

be assed

this does work i just cant be assed watchin all of it i no it works tho cuse me m8 does it so im gona get im to do it this was good for a tutorial about makingh a icon gd work

Myst responds:

I'm not quite sure I got all of it, but thanks for the review :P

i founds this help full!

only one thing where do i upload the icon...lol soz i sould have seen it but did not

Myst responds:

It was in the flash and it's even on this very page ...

http://www.newgrounds.com/iconhelpers .php

This really helped me!

This really does shows me how to make an icon!
all you have to do is by using the printscreen button on a flash movie, then copy it to an image editor, the resize it to 46x46(i think) and then upload it!
Even a kid can do it so easily!

Myst responds:

I'm glad it helped you out, that's the main point after all. Thanks for the review.

yohey just 1 Question

i have to use photoshop?