Reviews for "Icon tutorial"

Very nice.

Thank you for this, as I am a mac user. Before you taught me aboutt the [cmd]+[shift]+[4]. I always used a program called Snapz Pro, and my trial ran out. Just as a question I hope you can answer, where would I find these snapshots?

Also, I use fireworks not photoshop although I use it as well I use it rarely. I believe that fireworks works pretty much the same. For those of you who are firworks users.

Thanks

Myst responds:

Thanks, I'm glad it helped. With MAC computers, usually the screenshots appear on the desktop, so you shouldn't have to much trouble finding them out. However if they're not there, you might have to do a little google search as I don't know MACs that much.

be assed

this does work i just cant be assed watchin all of it i no it works tho cuse me m8 does it so im gona get im to do it this was good for a tutorial about makingh a icon gd work

Myst responds:

I'm not quite sure I got all of it, but thanks for the review :P

Thanks!

Quick, easy. Whenever I want to make a icon. I will come here.

Myst responds:

I'm glad it helped, thanks for the review, I appreciate it.

yohey just 1 Question

i have to use photoshop?

Thanks