Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

i loved this book

WAT A GENIUS PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so awesome flipping through all the pages of the book n seeing all the pictures drawn by the best of the best of artists!!!!!!!!! n thinking it was actually them who had handdrawn the pictures. nice work guys

that was good, but

there were only like 2 that where better than mine and the only reason they were better is because they looked tedious and repetetive. if i had alot of time i would make those but i dont cause i use all me time trying to get flash made and money for a new tablet. but its good to see other peoples work. half werent that good though, but the other half was great

Excellent, excellent.

Damn. This is a really cool concept. Excellent artwork, and an easy to follow format. The lack of music wasn't a big problem, but it would be nice to have some all the same.
I hope you do this again, and possibly instead of requesting certain users to contribute, make it open to submission, then decide from there which sketches to use. It seems many people, myself incuded, would love to take part in this.

Superb idea

Excellently executed
Do this again soon!! (and count me in!)

On the flash side i must say the simple navigation worked without error. The layout was nice and good but could do with some music to keep it moving along. Maybe on the next tour you can get artists to pick a backing track to go with their art :)

Nice community project.

This was a good idea being able to see submissions from artists in the NG community and all. There are definetly a lot of talented artists here just by looking at a few pages of this. I can't wait to see what will show up in the next sketchbook tour. And everyone who had a drawing in it, keep up the good work.