Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

Nice -

You might be saying ... damn .... that is a pretty fine picture.

The whole thing is a great idea and a cool.... external colab. Way to be creative about new ideas. Music would add on, but the main point is that people did it and you put it together. Good work.

Boo-ya!

It's a shame I didn't join, I really should have. Anyway, that was some great stuff, but come on, there was some obvious flaws.

YOU NEED:
- Artist selection sheet
- Music?
- Link to profile of each artist, like when you click their page.

Other than that, this was truely a gift to anybody who saw it. I LOVED it.

Too many people to credit :S

The reason I have given low marks for the violence and humor is not for the individual pieces of artwork, but for the actual layout which I feel is the flash aspect I am reviewing.

I would like to give special mentions to the following users:
Denvish: Most intricate drawing (DZY2566 was a close second)
AloneInTheDark: Best picture. That cityscape looks frankly awesome
Chulaid: Best product placement. Some artists have drawn their signature characters, but the fact you wrote your website address upside down as part of your pic made me smile.
Stamper: Most predictable. Man, you need a new gimmick, especially after that stunt you pulled on the 'NG Office rennovation seminar vid'
I-Mockery: Rant of the day. I thought the paper was of good enough quality.

But I digress, the layout probably could have used some music, though how can you possibly choose a tune for such a diverse collection of art. I'm looking forward to the tour '07

Bitchin

Man there was some really sick artwork in there. Some of those drawing would look good as tattoo.

great idea

Great idea you had here.
Everything from peoples hand drawn scribbles to pieces that looked like they took a nice amount of effort.
Different styles in there portraiting how age differences can be set aside to look at some cool illustrations. Some people in their teens drew some really interesting stuff, and some people in their 20's+ drew some great sketches.
Interactivity was a basic next button, but hey, it worked! hah

Overall, nice to see some people even thought outside the "box".