Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

Very Cool.

I never knew about this sketchbook project until now. It's great that you were able to share this with us. On to the review....
First if all, the menu was very good, I like how you made different categories like artsy, bbs mod, etc. and that you credited the people that drew the pictures.
Second of all, the variety of each picture was very good, and they were all unique in some way. Plus most of them were drawn very well.

Overall, this is one of the most unique projects on Newgrounds.
Thank you Stamper and Luis!

Pretty awesome

First I'd like to say, the beginning letter, that was funny. Anyways, the pictures. Some of them were funny, some of them were... Odd... And some were just Awesome (Not to mention the ones that were complicatedly interesting). Tom Fulp's drawing, I have no comment. I'll be honest about Tom's picture though, I was disappointed. I thought it was going to be something crazy, but oh well. That city, by Sean... Holy crap that was awesome. The Penny... Mr. Rodger's Trolley... NOW, thanks to you, I'll be like, "Hey, Mr. Rodger's Trolley!" everytime I look on the back of a Penny.

All in all, that was awesome. Can't wait for the next one (If there is going to be a next one.)

...that ruled.....so bad.... :0 Im....so amazed by it all...

I havent got any submissions of my own on NG, nor do I do much other than watch and review...But I would love to do something like that...Youre doing one next year? If by any small chance in hell...Id love to take part in that :0...And, yes, I can draw lol. Let me know that I cant soon lol :D

Very cool.

That really was some sweet ass artwork.

NICE!

Wow. That's some great art.