Reviews for "Identity (2006)"

A story of style, sorrow, and sadness.

This is a great flash animation. You show sorrow in this person's life, and the facst that he won't bother to help it (plane crash). Your style is Excellent and i'd like to see more of this stuff. Keep it up.

Peda responds:

Thank you for your insight- glad you enjoyed it! When conceiving the plane crash, I knew that the biggest thing would have to come at the end of the animation, by which point he'd have seen enough crap to stop caring. He was gonna go home to find his house on fire, but that would draw from this idea and people would feel too sorry for him, removing some of the humor.

Nicely done

The art style you have is really good and the style is different. You're art teacher must be proud lol.

Peda responds:

Actually, he hasnt seen it yet. As I am typing it is still waiting on a disk in the art rooms to me marked. IF he gives me a bad grade, then I will show him the newgrounds front page and THEN see what kinda critic he is :P

Really Nice

It's refreshing to see such a nice, original piece of work amongst the usual. You could really relate to the main character and the B&W style set the mood perfectly. Keep it up Peter! Look forward to seeing more of your work!

Peda responds:

Thank you very much. Im glad to see the great number of people who understand the qualities of the piece which keep it to the strict art style i created.

loved its pacing. really took me away from the monitor and the computer thingy apparatus infront of me. had its own world i suppose i'm saying.

Peda responds:

And all that with the simple, black and white, squiggly designs and procariously selected environment sounds. Thank you!

very unique

great animation style and storytelling, enjoyed watching this alot !

Peda responds:

The thing about my movies is that I dont finish or submit them if I myself didnt enjoy making them. I think this is the key to a viewer's enjoyment.