Reviews for "Identity (2006)"

A!

Loved the style, mood, "color use", loved it all.

People don't realize the work that had to go into this, very nice animation in my opinion.

Only crits are the sound effects (which were actually used well for what they are), and the lack of any real meaningful plot. You may have also went a bit overboard with the puke/disgusting things, only because it didn't match the overall feel of the movie...I dunno. Still gave it a ...

5!

Nice man

This was great it really was a nice style you did it in, i hope you will do more like this because this was amazing. Good job

Peda responds:

you are very nice, thank you :)
I have many more skits in this style all drawn and planned out- look forward to them!

incredibly grotesque

wonderful animation, the sound and animation synced together perfectly. i like your style, make more

Peda responds:

i will look forward to making more as much as you look forward to seeing them

nice concept

that was really cool. The black and whiteness along with the fact that there was very little sound added to the eeriness of it! Cool dawg.

Peda responds:

glad you liked my style man :D

"--" Should be a valid answer on the ratings..

The reason the one-line is what it is... Well, Part of this was comical, while very macab- and oddly serious at the same time. This is a very hard piece of work for me to review on. I don't know whether I should be praising you for a great work showing a line of shitty events that sadly, some people go through in a day... Or praising you for putting so many rarities in one flick that tie together quite well. This work has a very interesting mood to it- very much unlike anything I've personally seen on Newgrounds. Sure some people might consider this to be like "Salad Fingers," but this isn't stupid.. at all. God, this really puts me at a loss of what to say... So I should really just say- "I loved this, and definately want to see more." This is definately the type of thing that shouldn't be mass produced on ANY scale... only because it's very hard to put it just right... and you nailed it damn fine.

Great work.

Peda responds:

well done sir, i am VERY interested by how you saw the movie. This review not only tells me i nailed it damn fine, but this review is an almost perfect and accurate description of the movie and a few of it's concepts + ideas. thank you VERY much :)