Reviews for "Identity (2006)"

Horrible! And well done, too.

Thank you for your contribution to this archive, and my life. Now, whenever I think I'm having really bad day, I can watch your flash and know that it's not as bad as it could be.

He said "Smile! Things could be worse." So I smiled, and sure enough, things got worse.

Peda responds:

joeartguy, you seem like a VERY nice guy. Love your optimism in life- very much like mine :)

Neat, but depressing.

I liked it, but it was very very depressing. I would like to know a bit of background story or something, as to why this place he lives in is so awful. People dying around every corner. Poor fellow. : (

Very good graphics.

I gave it a 5.

Peda responds:

Thanks for the 5! (that means people love you a bit more :))

Nice

-Nice to see a new preloader, that was cool
-Really liked the sloppy, moving animations

Didn't really understand it, but not everyone should.

Peda responds:

Glad you liked the preloader- took ages for me to make. My first nice lookin one :D Not everyone should understand it, i realised that too- but i think it should be appreciated just as you have :D

Intriguing...

This animation is strange and deep. No actual humor, and I don't really know why I'm giving it all my ten and all my five... I just like it... Your art teacher is going to think you're crazy.

Interesting...

I liked it! Reminds of the some of the older stuff I watched on ng. I guess it is sorta depressing though. I coulda sworn I've seen that "have a nice day" message used sort of subliminally in a movie before...

It was an interesting sequence of events, but the plane didn't really seem to fit in with the flow of the rest of it.

Hmm.. the humor didn't seem all that dark to me... maybe I'm just as desensitized as him?