Reviews for "The clock tower"

hehe

usualkly my response to any clock crew submissions is: what the hell... the same thing applies here, but in a good way this time.
Congratulations, keep up the good work.

ReporterClock responds:

heheh, thanks! =D glad you liked it

great

Gave me a laugh. Good graphics and animation. It's nice to see a nice funny clock movie after all the anti-clock crap I've seen this week...lol 5/5 ^_^

ReporterClock responds:

"*SIGH* Why must people be so curel and blam us just 'cos we're clocks. We rate their stuff, we reply, let us B! No pun intended." - "Reporterclock's thoughts" animation

Nicely done

... typically I can't stand clock movies, but you did a real good job, and it had a nice funny clock story as well.

good job

great.

Its nice to see a real clock movie. I really liked this, the art was well done, everything looked good, and it was all animated verys smoothly. I really like the speakonia voices, they sound funny hehe. It was very funny, I liked the part about the eye doctor, its not often you see sarcastic clocktowers. Overall good movie, you get 5/5!

ReporterClock responds:

Heheh, thanks, but I wouldn't know what you're talking about. I'm surrounded by srcastic clock towers 24/7. they ride little bicycles.

I'm a man of wealth and taste

Excellently creative and well-paced use of Speakonia, it's rare in most movies. It made me laugh several times.

ReporterClock responds:

Thank you! ^^ But how so?