Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

glitchy

i couldn't get past lvl 13 there was a glich there

GAMECUBICLE responds:

every levels are possible, and every game has some glitches

Great Game

the gameplay is great not to much controls to learn.
but the game is a little glitchy and it automatically kills me sometimes.
but awsome game.

improvment

this game is a lot better that the hard version because it is still frustrating as hell escape was so hard died like 400 times overall

Man...I loved this

Dont know what he means with twitchy ness...might just be his comp because I had no problemz. Sometimes the game wouldn't catch it when I clicked the "Space Bar" but dat's mainly it. Great job. I loved the style, gameplay, and the music all flawless. I love these simple yet very addicting styles of gaming. The simple onez always are :). Great job. I'm giving this some real consideration whether or not to put on my favorites or not. 2 thumbz way up d('.'d)

Fun, but twitchy.

Might just be me, but this game played twitchy as hell. And by that, I don't mean my hands went haywire, but mid-movement my ball would just.. Stop. Frustrating to say the least.
Awesome game though, keep up the good work.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

you're computer is probably too old, set quality to low and turn of the background