Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

GODDAMIT!

Attn: those of you that like to complete each game you play, are mild mannered, have no physical ailments whatsoever, etc. This is a list of things playing this game will do to you while you're trying to finish it:
1.)It will give you a heart attack (no joke)
2.)You will swear more than most people with tourettes do
3.)If you don't take a break after your 233rd death due to glitches, annoying collision detection, poor ball control or a myriad of other issues, you WILL have an aneurysm, and you will still be only about half done with this shitfest of a game.

Breakdown of the ratings:
Graphics: 4 --> The graphics on this game are okay... well, it has nice backgrounds anyway. The simple ball and geometry don't help this category.
Style: 3 ---> It's a ball rolling around on floating platforms, what can I say? There are way better games with the same exact concept (other than this game's gimmick, which I'll get to in a second) that have far better execution. I heavily docked this category because of the lack of any form of start screen after you die, which leads to a lot of extra deaths, and because of the annoying lack of "death" screen (it just flashes, which hurts my brain... Ow, I feel another aneurysm coming on).
Sound: 7---> some good, stylish techno, that sounds like it belongs in a game of the same type, but with cooler effects and whatnot
Violence: 10---> I give it a 10 in violence because it makes me want to kill the creator very, very violently (think multiple blood transfusions to keep him alive while he eats parts that were chopped off of him). Actually, I'm just kidding, but seriously, this game makes me want to kill everyone.
Interactivity: 10---> my fist and the wall interacted pretty hardcore a few times during this shitfest of a game.
Humor: 10---> whoever thought it was a good idea to put this on newgrounds was a funny man. Either that or really really stupid.
Overall: 0-----> me hate you long time

Still a great game

is lvl 9 a little buggy?

It is not that it was to hard.

it was to buggy, sometimes you would hit space and not jump at all, thus falling to your death.

and other times mid air it would just stop this making you fall.

and sometime you would land on the small spaces, but then fall off for not good reason.

i still like this idea, but for the love of god, dont make a noob edition w/o fixing the easily found bugs that make this game suck. and i mean SUCK!!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

YAY

GAMECUBICLE responds:

lol

It's really good...

But you can't beat it, since in the escape level, the second set of tiny-sphere platforms you can't get on, because it's too high! Can't you at least make them regenerate?