Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

Make it stop!

Great game, really addictive. Took a long time to get myself to close the window.

This wasnt needed

The only problems with the original version were ball speed and collision detection. A death animation or at least a sound so the game doesnt automatically restart and you lose the ball again by accident because you were holding forward... This 'noob' version is just a watered down version of the original with no real changes.

Spherical Ninjarrrrr

Awesome. Original. Addictive. Compulsive.
Like flash games should be.

Sometimes the collision detection on spherical objects ('changers', and moving round obstacles) felt too big - ie you could clip it without hitting it. But maybe just my wackness.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

its in the ball.

When i made a hitzone in the ball itself, all the scrip would work on the hitzone, even the gravity, it wont work on the normal ball anymore, so i couldnt fix that

Leuk spelletje

Nice game, but its not really something you could play for a long time

Really nice

both games arevery good, i liked more original, butneeds a "save game" option. win the whole game would take hours, man!
Nice Job. The game really rox a lot!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

savegame would have made the highscores easier to hack