Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

Some useful advice

GAmecubicle,

The only thing I miss in this game is a Volume controller
An option would be to make difficulty categories, like easy, normal and hard, so you don't have to launch a new game everytime you make a little change in your game.

Good luck,

Alex

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I removed the volume controller from this one becasue the script didnt work well with the Mute sound button (press S)

I first didnt even want to release 2 versions of this game, but a lot of people complain it was too hard.

Making catagorys would pump up the filesize a lot, but it is a possebility.

Maybe in a sequel :)

It was fine

I thought it was fun, but it has never been my sort of thing. I got up to level 10 and decided to stop playing, I could have easily beat it, but I messed up a lot.

What can I say,

Sorry, this aint a positive review from me :(, The graphics were, well cant say outstanding, but not bad either.
Style: Well, not a very original game, moving a ball to get to the goal, nope, isn't original. But still contains nice features.
Sound, nothing wrong, nothing outstanding.
Interactvity, well, they were not good. Sorry, well, first of all it contained bad collision detecting, you dont touch anything and still, your dead, and have to start all over. Which especially from level 10 is, very frustrating. Level design wasn't the best either, I should cut you some slack cus its your first game but, for example the blue block in the start of level 14, the first jump to the right is hard. Just a small rearrange and voila, what's even worse in level 14 is that you have to go down to get to the end. The point of such levels is going up before the lava kills you. Very hard, im stuck there. So well, sorry bout the bad review. But, oh well, you still make slick animations!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

there are some hittests problems yeah, its because of the bounding box of the ball, and i played all levels like 20 times, i didnt find any problems in the levels (well.. few small ones)
There is nothing wrong with level 14, its just you, i can beat it very easilly.

what can i say..? it's the best...

and....nothing i say will help you....'cause im not as good as you!!!

Cool

it was cool, but found some bugs here and there... somtimes u just hit the walls and die, without having even touched them...

GAMECUBICLE responds:

its probably because flash check the hittest of the bounding box of a object. since our character is a square, it might thik you die if you hit something with the corner, but its not that big difference between the normal circle