Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

Easier

I think this game was good,because it was slighty easier than the first version.You did great,once again.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thats what it was supposed to be :P
Good it is :)

hey guy

your gonna lose, but im willing to draw so that we might win the championship together.

.i love you. right here .i love you.

lose what?

Loved it

A simple yet very good idea for a game. :)

:D Thanks

Nice.

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed the difficulty level of the original game. This one is basically the same, though, so it was enjoyable to play, as well. I'd like to suggest that you make an option to use the up cursor key to jump, though. Given the game's simplicity, it'd be nice to be able to play it one-handed. Keep up the good work, in any case.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Using space to jump is easier.

The game isnt exactly the same though, some levels are easier and its shorter

b

Introduction: Another submission from GAMECUBICLE... I am glad it's easyer, I couldn't beat the other version. No story line, just jump to the finish circle without thouching the ground. Kinda reminded me of sperm :).

Graphics: Well even for circle and sticks they were pretty good. The circle that you moved wasn't just one solid colour and it turned as you moved it. The backround was alright too. I suppose it was the same one from Fly?
[Graphics: 7/10]

Style: A simple platform game but you actually need some skill. More like playing The Prince Of Persia than something were you just shoot and kill like Medal Of Honour. It's more like The Prince Of Persia because in that game, you need to use your brain.
[Style: 8/10]

Sound: Just backround music of piano. No other sound effects when the ball lands on a platform or jumps or anything. Nothing really too special.
[Sound: 6/10]

Violence: One of the many fun games that contain no violence. Some people say there are NO good games with no violence, but I know a few.
[Violence: 0/10]

Interactivity: Really basic controls, arrows: move, space bar: jump. It's a game and it was buttons so you nearly get full marks. If you had of made it so you could get powerups of somesort that would make you jump higher or shoot out a grapling hook, somehow, it would have given you better interactivity.
[Interactivity: 9/10]

Humor: Now these games come in the few. When you game has no violence, humor, or storyline, it's darn near impossible to make it threw but you pulled it off :).
[Humor: 0/10]

Overall: This game was a no brainer! Play it if your happy or sad or stressed, it will make you feel better improve the sound so thers some when you jump or something, make a storyline and it will be perfect.
[Overall: 9/10]

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Whats the b doing on the top btw?

Ahh well. Thanks for the long review. I didnt do powerups cause i wanted to have something for a sequel as well, i can always do that if i make a sequel.