Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

FATAL FLAW

After level 10 the game starts glitching BADLY. It freezes for a frame every half second, which is repeatedly lethal for anyone playing. Fix it, and the game might be playable.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

you just got a slow comp, and its newgrounds too, newgrounds dramatically slows down the game, i dont have this problem when i play it on my site.

Hmm. Hard to put my finger on it...

I just can't like this game. After about the first five levels or so, I was thinking "Um... why exactly am I playing this? I'm not really enjoying it, and it's not getting any better."

I felt the same thing about the earlier ("harder") version, though it took a little longer that time.

Level design? Collision detection? Game control? Visual interest? Beats me what's wrong with it. It's just not much fun.

In the interest of fairness I'll reveal that I tend not to like platformers a whole lot, and that's basically what this is.

Oh, one factor I can definitely point to, and it IS a level/game design problem: because you restart instantly when you die, on some levels this means that you're going to immediately die again because you were probably moving right or left at the time. That gets annoying real fast.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Its probably just you, i can understand if you dont like this game though, some people just like shooters or something better.

I found not one thing fustrating, not one.

but it was an excelent game, I really am addicted playing now, thanks..no really, not sarcastic or anything ^^

GAMECUBICLE responds:

YAY! finally someone who just plays it and doesnt bashes on: Its too hard
ITS NOT TOO HARD, its just hard :)
Just like you say.

I see you set a highscore as well (i think.. you the "ME" one in the highscore list?

....

"So here is a n00b edition"

nothign to do with the last one being too hard. your level design is horrible.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

most people who played it loved the level design, its just hard

Good.

I haven't played the original to be honest with you, but I think it's a good idea to create an easier version of a game.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah, i thought so too.
Some people dont know the difference, but this version is shorter (the later levels were almost impossible) and the levels that were too hard were removed, also some objects were added or deleted to make it easier to beat. Its still hard though :P