Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

Very challenging

Especailly the boss and the escape!
Great idea for the game though.
good job

curse you people!

i hate you people from "games of condor" you make good games, but have no respect for others, respect others i priority number 1! your games are always as hard as hell, and i can barely get trough them! :@ =)

Wow This Was Sad

Graphics-Balls and squares. How amazing (sarcasm intended). 2/10

Style-Jump, roll, and die. Repeat. How original. 0/10

Sound-What sound? 0/10

Violence-Um it has the word death in it? 1/10

Humor-Pure frustration not amusement. 0/10

Overall- If you make it through the game without wanting to kill someone then you are truly skilled. 2/10

Need's Some Impoving

You need to make it so that when you touch the platform you die, not when you a foot from it.. dont play this it's a waste of time.

Good But....

it was a bit buggy i was able to jump half way though platform some times and then the other times it just though me straight to the ground and for the blue form of the boss he just sometime decided to kill instantly