Reviews for "Rainbowsphere: N.E"

AGHHH!

Level 9 has a big glitch in it. Once you get to the top (after you spin the platforms) even when you push the left arrow key, you go right. I almost had a brain aneurysm. No lie.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

:S

weird... never had that myself...

that was noice

i gotta tell back in texico we aint got no legs but you you got a good pair of legs i like thost damm demm legs you got there but i need me some r actionee you know like the one were this game ruled but it should hacve han some german wepons or at least some nazzi chocolate every thing is better with nazzi chocolat of weell i need to go get me ol yeller some rest

NO save feature

Make a save feature it sucks you can't save i enjoy the game but i can't save for later play why not

Wow, not so bad.

Yea, I had to match the color with the platform I land in. I didn't get it at first, but now I understand. This is a cool game, I hope there is more.

good

that was a fun game i spent quite a while on it

well done :D